Starting from now, I decide to be a member of Mystery Book Club, a club of which members have a/some schedule(s) to read mystery books.
The books are not randomly chosen; there is an instruction that the author whose novels we're going to read is different and has been decided before. The members can choose which month they will go for reading then. For example, on January 2014, it was the month for Laurie R. King’s mystery books to be read, but personally I don’t have any interest in hers so I skipped it. But on March 2014, it will John Grisham’s and as I am a fan of his work, I join the crowd! (And so for May, which will be Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes yay!!!).
Here is the information of who will be in what month. Oh ya, though Hobby Buku is the host of mystery club, the host of each month’s reading is also different.
# January : Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes by Laurie R. King
# February : Charles Dickens’ mystery stories
# March : John Grisham’s
# May : Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes
# July : Alfred Hitchcock’s Detective Trio
# August : JD Robb’s
# September : Jeffery Deaver’s
(note : the list will be updated when each month’s hosts are decided and so are the author’s)
Soo how can you be a member club too?
1. You have to own a blog or at least, have account(s) in social medias which enable you to update your post, like Facebook, Tumblr, Goodreads, so forth.
2. You have to be a follower of Hobby Buku’s Blog (just click on the cat button to go to her site). This is needed for checking your update post easily.
3. You have to put ‘Mystery Book’s Club’s Button’ in your blog or in your post
4. You have to make a Master Post (like mine, but not completely like mine. Make yours) of this event
5. After going to her site, just go to her comment section and apply to be a member by commenting with this format : Name | URL Blog | e-mail | twitter | Join Event (for example : Iin | http://www.milovesme.wordpress.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | @keytiin | Join Event March, May, and August).
For further info, just read her site!
It’s easy, right? It won’t take you much time.
Sooo what are you waiting for? Just hurry and sign up! =)